Friday, May 11, 2007

My Dream to Become a Civil War Reenactor

When I was about in the fifth grade I was always interested in the Civil War. I don't know what it is about the American Civil War that made me so fascinated about this part of our American history. What could have been the ways they coordinated their battles, and moving their troops. Or it could have been the type of weapons and technology they used in that time period and how hard it would seem to us in today to live out in the wilderness with out a toilet in the house! But what I am trying to say is that their world in not that much different than ours. We both have people who think differently than other people. We both have both good hearted people, and bad hearted people, and we both have our problems to deal with in our society.

No comments: